Local Designer & Active Community Member
Currently, Lindsey is working on a UX Certificate from Google and holds a Bachelor's in Digital Technology and Culture from Washington State University. Some of her professional work includes designs for Umpqua Bank, Charles Schwab, PeaceHealth, Clark College, and GINN Group.
- Business Web Practices Speaker Series, Clark College 2020
- Business Web Practices Speaker Series, Clark College 2018
- Professional Practices, Clark College 2017
- Strides for Social Justice (Group project feature), NPR 2021
- Pro bono brand research for Launchpad winner, Clark County Today 2020
- Hawaiian themed holiday tree charity raffle, Columbian 2018
- Meeting Senator Patty Murray, Columbian 2016
- Art installation on Clark College campus, Columbian 2015
- Architectural photo publication, Phoenix 2015
Want to get in touch? Email me
"Lindsey is a breath of fresh air. Her talents in design is breathtaking. She is hardworking conscientious, and willing to go the extra mile, without asking. We are so very fortunate to have her as part of our design crew."
– Kay Ekeya, Communications Professional at PeaceHealth